A lot of people skip breakfast for vary reasons like:
- they don’t have time;
- they try to lose weight;
- they eat an early lunch;
- they are not hungry.
This is a big mistake if you are trying to lose weight. Studies show that those who do not eat breakfast will overeat later in the day with more snacks and food for the rest of the meals. Also, eating breakfast gets your metabolism going, and so whatever is eaten in the morning is metabolized better, so you should eat breakfast especially if you are on a diet!
Here are some breakfast ideas, fast and healthy:
- low fat milk and whole grain cereals;
- fruit salad or 2-3 fresh fruits;
- apples or oranges fresh juice;
- whole grain beagle and milk;
- toast and green tea;
- 1 boiled egg with a small salad;
- a small sandwich with toast, low fat cheese, 1 tomato and green salad
Stay away of anything with sugar, white flour or fried and don’t overeat!
RSS Trackback URL 30. January 2007 (14:01)
Filed under: Nutrition, Recipes, Weight loss by Nessie